Monday, March 12, 2012

Pocket Doorbell App for your iPhone

Apple's new Pocket Doorbell


 Apple never stops creating apps that keep us occupied, entertained, and even sometimes confused. Their latest app helps those people who get to a friends house and don't feel like disturbing the family by ringing the doorbell. As long as your friend is in your contact list, with their address as well, this app will use your location and automatically call your friend when you get to their place. I found this app to be kinda cool because i don't ring doorbells. I'm the person who calls so I guess it can be kinda useful. I know you can just call your friend the normal way but for people who enjoy new gadgets and applications this can be very satisfying. What will they think of next...

Feel free to check out the article for yourselves-

Pocket Doorbell Article

-Donato

3 comments:

  1. This is truly an interesting app. I a bit creepy but interesting. Then again actually know people who don't have doorbells so I suppose it could be used in that situation.
    -Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Iphone but I will NEVER have the 'check in' applications like this one. It reminds me of 1984, how the people are always being watched its just creepy!!! Good idea though , if you aren't stalking.

    - Cait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this app is very useful, and I know I will definitely benefit from it. My boyfriend does not have a doorbell. I constantly find myself knocking and waiting outside until I finally call him. An app that would eliminate the first two steps will save me from freezing outside in the winter. It sounds very convenient and helpful. I look forward to using it!

    -MC

    ReplyDelete